- Do you need help finding help?
- Are you facing difficult times and do not know where to turn?
- Looking for help with everyday needs?
There is no better resource in all of Vermont than by dialing 2-1-1.
Dialing 2-1-1 is your first step. Vermont 2-1-1 is a simple number to dial for information about health and human service organizations in your community. By dialing 2-1-1, information is much easier to find.
At Vermont 2-1-1, callers will speak with a real person every time. Call Specialists will problem solve and refer callers from throughout Vermont to government programs, community-based organizations, support groups, and other local resources. Vermont 2-1-1 is:
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont.
- Confidential telephone assistance.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Live translation services for 170 languages.
- Access for persons who have special needs.
- Ability to transfer emergency calls to 9-1-1.
- Accurate, updated information about community resources in Vermont.
- Vermont 2-1-1
- United Ways of Vermont
- 412 Farrell Street
- Suite 200
- South Burlington, VT 05403